re-sprayed avp

strugglingrunt

hi people i just wanted to know what you fine people think of my re-coloured AVP suit,its the first time i have attempted anything like this and really didn't want to balls it up! any advice /critism is very welcome as some of the members on here are incredibly talented and if i can get any tips that would be cool! :lol: i have added more pics with better lighting!
new_resprayed_pred_001.JPG

anotherlookatpred_002.JPG

anotherlookatpred_003.JPG

anotherlookatpred_001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks everyone for your comments!i am pleased with it,i added a few extra shades of colour on the skin to give it more depth,and added silver to the armour with my airbrush gun and metal wool to try and give it a nice metallic look, just glad everyone seems to like it!

I think it looks pretty damn good. I like the spots and tones on the skin. It could be the camera or lighting but, it looks a little flat....did you clear the armor and skin?

Very nice! Good work man.

thanks people, a bit gobsmacked by peoples responses! iam really surprised people like it as much as they do!

thanks to everyone who responded

john :lol:

The new shading on the armour makes a world of difference.

The skin could MAYBE do with alittle shading around the sides of the stomach, but thats about it :lol:

Both skin and armour look f'ing sweet man...you should be pleased.
Is this your preds concience in this pic?
anotherlookatpred_002.JPG

.....i wonder what he's saying to him..

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i need help on makeing a suit i am just 13 and i want to make one really badly so if u can give me any tips to what i need to make a predator suit that world be really help full so plz massge me back i really want to make one andi dont want to buy the one on the sit it looks like crap and peace of **** so plz massage me and give me some tips on makeing a predator suit and thxs

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back