re release of the imperial shuttle snap kit from revell in the rogue1 line

Shakes fist at kids of a friend that I'd entrusted my SW toys to, when I had no place to store them. Apparently they destroyed my shuttle.

Be careful when bidding on ebay. If you bid too early the price will rise too high. Bid during the final moments. And look for items with misspelled or wrong labelling. I got a new Moebius Pegasus kit for half the retail price only because the item was mis-labelled as "Battlestar Galactica model kit". No-one bid on that auction - because everbody tought it was the Galactica kit everyone already had. It too was skipped in the search results when you were looking for the "Pegasus". ;)

Parts? I ask hopefully...

R/ Robert

Nope... We picked them back up last xmas, now that my kids are older and we have a bigger place. Going through the stuff, I noticed the shuttle was missing & got the bad news. Apparently, my friend's solution was to just throw it away. As a somewhat competent modeler, I could have fixed it! My Y-wing got pretty trashed as well.

This is a guy who collects Star Wars action figures, and keeps MOC ones in a locked cabinet. I kind of thought I was putting them in pretty safe hands.

finally i catch two of the ht ties at amazon for very little money^^

meanwhile all the new (or re-released) revell kits arrived here an i was able to buy thee shuttle tytirium (and the isd)....when i find time to build the tydirium dio i post pics here....

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back