Rdmaul TDKR Bane WIP - Update with Pic

Re: TDKR Bane-WIP Build!!

One side note fellas I will have the vest TODAY!! I will post pics up when I get home from softball tonight!

Nice work. Cant wait to see the finished job. I bet that didnt come cheap.Looks good quality.

Yeah it was a "ask the wife" Purchase :behave

Anakinos said:
Great job Ryan. That looks sick.

Thanks Thad much appreciated!

Ok guys here is the Vest! I cannot believe the job the maker did making this! I will weather it and paint the plates the correct colors. It is a absolute ***** to get on and off for sure though!

Last edited:

Outstanding!

You gonna shave your head when its completed then?

Wow, your the 1000th person to ask that question lol, Yes I am growing my hair out for something once May rolls around my head will be shaved for the costume!

I wondered if anyone would happen to have a pic of Bane's coat from the right side? In particular a shot showing the coat around the shoulder area of coat. Thanks in advance!

I havent seen any pics of the Jacket from the right side actually, and a UPDATE I will be at Wondercon on Saturday in this costume, I will try to get a bunch of shots guys!!

That vest came out looking great! The weathering you did looks very natural too. Top notch in my book, Ryan. :thumbsup

Here is a picture guys from Wondercon today! This was posted on DC Comics Facebook page!

your bane costume looks great i just hope my suit (vest is half as good as your) and i will be happy should have mine in about 3 weeks

I've loved reading this and watching as you have gone on with this .congrats

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back