Rd 407

Preds

If i open this gallon jug of my latex... will it dry over time. lol im jsut curious of what it looks like. but im guessing this is a prime example of curiosity killed the cat. if anyone could inform me on the Life stag after opened id much appreciate it

I had a small bottle of it and it started to dry out after about 9 months give or take. Wait for more input from other members to make sure.

you can open it bro ....trust me ..it came in a bigger barrel before it was broken down into gallon jugs...it has touched air already ..promise ..plus Im assuming that you want to use it within the next 6 months or so, or you wouldnt have bought it

Hmmm so what is it that makes it dry fast? I have never used latex before so i have no idea, i have a gallon waiting for my Lycra suit (after some muscles are sewn on) and i thought i read once you latex a suit or put it on fabric it will dry fast? Any input would be great.

as long as you don't leave the lid off of it, it will be fine. and when you go to seal it up for an extended amount of time. put some wet latex on the bucket rim and then put the lid on. the latex will cure and seal it up good.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back