NEW PICTURES!! (last page) - Razor Crest - 1:34 - Modified/lights - Build log. - FINISHED!

can you give me the dimensions of it please and thank you
Sure, the rectangle is 76cm by 44cm. and the chamfers are about 8x8cm.

Not sure how I missed the finish, but that is amazing!
Hah! thanks Analyzer.

Looks Fantastic Hopli.. Well done
Cheers
Tyvm!!

btw.... WARNING BOBA FETT EP5 SPOILER:

does anyone know what the biggest (like scale wise) naboo starfighter set is that is still easily available (in Europe). I like to start on Mando's new ship ;)"

Hoplitespear - thanks again for sharing your build process. Question about the fiber optic lighting of the cockpit (Post #50): did you install the fibers THEN prime the cockpit? I am learning about installing fiber optic into models and am interested in knowing more about your process. If you sprayed with the optics in place, did you then clean each after, or does the light shine through the primer. I appreciate any insight you are willing to share.

Hoplitespear - thanks again for sharing your build process. Question about the fiber optic lighting of the cockpit (Post #50): did you install the fibers THEN prime the cockpit? I am learning about installing fiber optic into models and am interested in knowing more about your process. If you sprayed with the optics in place, did you then clean each after, or does the light shine through the primer. I appreciate any insight you are willing to share.

Hey,

just like i did on my venator star destroyer, I install the optics long about 10mm to long. then prime and paint. And at the end i cut them flush to reveal the light.

-Hopli

Hey everyone,

took me waaay to long to do this. Between trying to change career, Covid etc... I finally got a friend to help me get some decent pictures of the Crest.

I really hope you like them, we didn't have a perfect backdrop. Having sombody on the camera that knows how to use it, and pass them trough lightroom makes such a difference. These are full res.

Enjoy:

PTHNMX5.jpg

m0cNwHe.jpg

LfnSF6d.jpg

eShoQ0c.jpg

VU2vnrc.jpg

l6zRJnR.jpg

LHAMDhS.jpg

1thYeE7.jpg

yUSewP9.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back