Ratatouille - Anyone can cook book

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mino

This would be an interesting replica from Ratatouille. I find this, but it is low-res. Anyone can do it at a higher resolution? :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cavx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So what about images from the actual film? Are they usable? I have the BD but have not watched this in a while. I can't unfortunately take screen grabs by loading the disc into the BD drive on the PC. I just get a black rectangle every time I attempt a screen grab using print screen or snip tool.

Sym-Cha

Master Member
Hi there,

In the picture of the chef on the cover Auguste Gusteau is wearing a high-achievement medal with a ribbon made in the same colors as the national flag!

-Chaim

P.S. Made with the best-looking screencap mentioned below which I could find :D

Last edited:

Mino

Thanks guys! Someone good with photoshop or illustrator would be able to replicate the cover? I am not so handy with these programs :confused

DavyVO

Here's my take on the cover.
The photograph isn't accurate, but it's the best I could find.
Davy