RARE prop pics from all sorts of sci-fi properties - 1984

Any chance of reposting those pictures or pointing me to a location where they are hosted? :(

I came in late and all I see in this thread are lil red X IPB image tags .. :cry

It would be appreciated. :angel

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>(Jupiter-2 @ Sep 8 2006, 03:28 PM) [snapback]1315941[/snapback]</div>
Any chance of reposting those pictures or pointing me to a location where they are hosted? :(

I came in late and all I see in this thread are lil red X IPB image tags .. :cry

It would be appreciated. :angel
[/b]
Ditto.

I think it's another conspiracy... tease us with red x boxes where pictures used to be. Come on be honest - someone asked you to remove those, didn't they. :lol

-Propcicle

<div class='quotetop'>(moffeaton @ Sep 8 2006, 03:34 PM) [snapback]1315951[/snapback]</div>
I don't think I saved them... will need to rescan.
[/b]

thanks for teh pics.1111 i will make sure properly to use them when i do MY BETTER REPLICAS THAN J00rZ. my reputation am bester than yours and thank you for business.

You forgot -

"All your base are belong to us......" :p

Just like the "other" thread, I missed these too before they disappeared :(

<div class='quotetop'>(Reverend Scapegoat @ Sep 8 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1315999[/snapback]</div>
thanks for teh pics.1111 i will make sure properly to use them when i do MY BETTER REPLICAS THAN J00rZ. my reputation am bester than yours and thank you for business.
[/b]

Oh no Sidkit II

Rich

<div class='quotetop'>(Reverend Scapegoat @ Sep 8 2006, 08:27 PM) [snapback]1315999[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

I think we are joking around about the Worldcon Blade Runner Blaster Photo thread I was involved in, as in I can laft at myself: very well...

I have to: I look at myself in the mirror each morning and that is always good for a laft.

At lease I still have some hair on top, more coming out my ears and still can see and drive, make love and make props so I am doing OK.

For a 58 year old fart.

Rich

<div class='quotetop'>(tain669 @ Sep 8 2006, 08:59 PM) [snapback]1316027[/snapback]</div>
I'm I missing something here? :confused :confused Thanks
[/b]

If you need a place to host them so everyone can see 'em (I know emailing them to all individually can be a pain in the #$$ :eek ) I can host them on my website too ...

If that helps ... or entices someone to send 'em along... ;)

Well, it looks like I need to subscribe to the RPF photo magazine. I always come in late, either the pics don't work or are taken off real quick before I get to see them. :D ;)

I remember the 1984 LA Worldcon well. There were TONS of original costumes and props on display. Lucasfilm had a display, but no pics were allowed... :( Temple of Doom stuff and Ewoks and Vader... etc. Greg Jein had the stunt LOS robot and the Jupiter 2 and supposedly the Day the Earth Stood Still ship, etc. along with some "V" ships and props... Return to Oz had a display of original costumes and props, 2010 had a display of costumes and a spacepod or two, and there was a ton of other stuff I can't quite recall now, too. Also alot of industry pros walking thru. I made my first professional contacts at that con. It was a great week, back in the summer of '84. :thumbsup

If I may....

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

10.jpg

14.jpg

19.jpg

5.jpg

640.jpg

641.jpg

643.jpg

644.jpg

65.jpg

653.jpg

65a.jpg

basestar.jpg

blockade.jpg

br.jpg

dog.jpg

drac.jpg

gal.jpg

galactica.jpg

naut.jpg

raider.jpg

seaview.jpg

viper.jpg

vshut.jpg

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Awesome.

Thanks SithLord. :) :) :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back