I just finished one set of tracks. Four more to go. Preparing the tracks and cleaning them carefully I still managed to snap them due to the fact the resin strap that holds them is quite delicate and brittle. I little styrene strips were need to repair and reinforce them. I finished today spraying some primer to this assembly to get a sense how is coming together. Each set is in itself a model that takes some time to piece together right.
I added some additional detail (additional cable traversing the cover's length) to the track covers.
Finished another set of tracks. Added the cogs behind the little windows and some different details to the cover plate. Reasom behind the differences is trying to stick to the story behind these vehicles and how the Jawas constantly patch and repair them up all the time.