Random PREDATOR Concepts

THE HEAD HUNTER is on the hunt, already I'm looking for my NEXT trophy KILL!! :) upon request from my YouTube channel, a subscriber wants me to collect the head of JASON Voorhees!!!
th (12)_1_kindlephoto-5482116.jpg
LOL, I thought this was a GREAT idea!! And so I did. My next YouTube video will be the head of JASON Voorhees!!
th (9).jpeg
hope you HUNTERS enjoy the videos on my CHANNEL, and stay tuned for more HEAD hunting BUILDS!! :)
th (10)_4.jpeg

Texas predator you are maybe not the best but continue your creative side ..... It always helps ;) I used to encourage young kids at drawing and painting that is why we all should lift up people who at least do their best to achieve what they want in Art. Tips i can give you is to take your time at doing something, use the right materials and tools. Duck Tape is good but it does not do all the things .... I know you can do better Texas.... :D

Texas predator you are maybe not the best but continue your creative side ..... It always helps ;) I used to encourage young kids at drawing and painting that is why we all should lift up people who at least do their best to achieve what they want in Art. Tips i can give you is to take your time at doing something, use the right materials and tools. Duck Tape is good but it does not do all the things .... I know you can do better Texas.... :D
THANX shogun, I'm pretty much in my comfort zone when it comes to DUCT TAPE, lol. I know I could do better, but I'm having to much fun doing what I'm doing right now. :) eventually i'll be doing some sculpting, but not anytime soon. Easy builds is what I like to do and if it encourages the younger and older newbies to be creative then they can watch my pictures or YouTube videos lol :) hey thanx for the like!

th (13)_1_kindlephoto-20923886.jpg

Guess whose NEXT on my trophy wall, the HEAD HUNTER's collecting VENOM'S HEAD!! :)
th (12)_2.jpeg
another concept comic HEAD prop IDEA in the MAKING!! Hopefully in 2 weeks VENOM'S head is mine :)

Hello fellow HUNTERS, well I'm back this year with some more concept PREDATOR ideas about my next BUILD!
IMG_20190606_190004.jpg

I got to thinking about a BLOODED PREDATOR and how he would look like, perhaps carrying its xeno kills with him in some type of way. So I came up with these drawings to inspire me to pursue this concept. I think this might work? Though I'm not sure to keep them colored or metallic in some ways? To go with the rest of the armor.
IMG_20190606_185913.jpg

Has any one attempt to make these markings on there costumes. I'm Just wondering because I came across this chart from scrolling through a random thread. To bad there's no markings of a PREDATOR kill on this thing.. or is there one?
symbols.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back