Random PREDATOR Concepts

Texas predator

IMG_20180613_165200.jpg

IMG_20180628_180257.jpg

I got bored at my job again and drew out my PREDATOR trophy wall!! I'm already in pursuit of this concept thinking as a yautja. I think having a trophy wall to show off your props is a cool and entertaining way to appreciate (what it could feel like) to be a great PREDATOR.
IMG_20180627_185255.jpg

th (5)_2_kindlephoto-5361839.jpg

Something like this is what I'm aiming for, maybe getting it designed as wall paper or getting it custom from a decal shop, so my trophy wall can look like the toy version :) that be cool!

IMG_20180629_155406.jpg
so I got started on this ALIEN head, a basic overall concept for a prop I could add on my costume or my trophy wall. I saw other ideas for this head prop like this one. Which I thought was really COOL!!
th (12).jpeg
Putting it on a spear!! (Which I'm also planning to make in the near future.) After seeing this, it motivated me to do something like it.
In the movie AVP it is said that a young blood becomes blooded after he kills his first xenomorph. So what BETTER way to put this prop to good use as to use it to pledge my right of passage to my kind, right. :) (I'm really taking this concept literally, lol.)
th (10)_2.jpeg
So happy hunting young bloods :)

th (15)_1.jpeg
th (16)_1.jpeg
th (17)_1.jpeg
th (18).jpeg
th (12)_1.jpeg

So I'm looking at all these pictures for inspiration to build a samurai bio mask to add to my trophy wall. I already have a Dragon bio which I'm naming "DRAGO" but I would like a semi looking samurai bio because I like the Asian culture in some ways I find there ancient history to be interesting. I'll follow up on this concept sooner or later :)

download (1)_2.jpeg

So I found this picture of PREDATOR vs JEDI on the internet. And I liked the concept so much I brought out my old lightsaber collection and made a backstory to how I got them so I can hang them on my trophy wall LOL. I killed a bunch of JEDI's and SITH's .
IMG_20180707_190438.jpg

th (13)_1.jpeg
I got excited bout building a samurai mask that I made a rough template of my next PREDATOR bio. I'm calling it, RONIN..
IMG_20180708_035107.jpg
the bottom jaw might be open or exposed, I'm not sure yet but it fits close to my PREDATOR FACE that I made. The main colors for this bio is RED and GOLD. Hopefully I can build this one right, the measurement looks ok so I know I can :)

So I got into ANOTHER concept idea for the prop making table,.... PREDATOR vs TERMINATOR!! LOL sounds cool, I've seen other HUNTERS take on the challenge.
th (20)_1.jpeg

So why not, I'm I right,.I already was planning to make a terminator head for the trophy WALL, after watching a few terminator movies 1,2,3 and beyond :) LOL it motivated me to start on it. I have a rough idea how to make it i just need some minor details to it.
th (19)_2.jpeg
I'VE always been a fan of the T movies, and now that I heard a trailer is out on T-6 is hopefully coming out NEXT year. With ORIGINAL cast I thought to myself having his HEAD on my wall would really look BAD ass!! :)
th (21)_1.jpeg

IMG_20180924_172945_kindlephoto-9304283.jpg

Made my terminator head prop TODAY :) it looks fairly good!! I'm actually happy with this prop made cheap and EASY.
IMG_20180924_172911_kindlephoto-9942548.jpg

Be sure to check out my NEW prop head video on my YouTube channel coming out this week!! :) HAPPY HUNTING everyone!! Lol

Hhehehe at least you are creative ..........Texas predator that is how i see it... i just got a guy in predatorium on facebook telling me that my creations was **** like garbage ...I mean that is not way I see things so i blocked him right away. But anyway ...yeah keep creating stuff Texas.... as we say and say again ''It is by practice that we achieve our good goals''

Hhehehe at least you are creative ..........Texas predator that is how i see it... i just got a guy in predatorium on facebook telling me that my creations was **** like garbage ...I mean that is not way I see things so i blocked him right away. But anyway ...yeah keep creating stuff Texas.... as we say and say again ''It is by practice that we achieve our good goals''
THANX shogun, yea I don't know why some people do stuff like that to others. I don't think like that I actually respect people who make an effort to do things there way. Like using latex and stuff, I wouldn't know where to begin :) lol my builds are for the noobs.

IMG_20180925_141455.jpg

I hot glued the red finger lights today to add that bit of terminator, everyone knows. :) "I'll be BACK!!" With more head props from the TEXAS PREDATOR!
IMG_20180925_141532.jpg

I got a NEW YouTube video coming out this weekend on my PREDATOR cosplay trophy wall!!! Here's what I've gotten so far on my WALL :) I'm planning to do a PREDATOR SKULL real soon! So stay tuned.
IMG_20180926_173342.jpg

I'm coming up with a NEW concept idea, :) PREDATOR v.s. the COMIC universe!!! PREDATOR has been like a universal MONSTER in a lot of concept comics lately trending over the internet. Starting with the COMIC turned movie aliens vs PREDATOR, other COMIC'S include PREDATOR verses (pretty much anybody), titles like:
th (37).jpeg
PREDATOR vs TERMINATOR,
th (40).jpeg
PREDATOR vs judge dredd,
th (36).jpeg
PREDATOR vs Batman,
th (38).jpeg
PREDATOR vs Spider-Man,
th (39).jpeg
PREDATOR vs Wolverine, are just to name a few PREY... but wait other titles concepts also include..
th (41).jpeg
PREDATOR vs deadpool for one is a funny concept idea but it might work, haha maybe in COMIC'S. But seriously, I'm thinking bout adding ALL their heads to my collection :) I'm hunting them ALL down and taking there heads! For the Ol' trophy wall, lol!! It sounds COOL to me, just for the COSPLAY BUILDS. People round here gonna have to start calling me the HEAD HUNTER!! :) lol.

So I had some down time at my work last night, and I couldn't stop thinking of my HEAD HUNTER PREDATOR concept lol. It took me only about 10 minutes to draw my outfit on paper, now I can't wait to just finish my suit early so I can start my HEAD hunting BUILDS :) LOL!!
IMG_20180928_145419.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back