Ran in to carl weathers this weekend

mattius

Carl Weathers
Chris judge
michael biehn

Image_20_12__1_.jpg

4E30_1_.jpg

7F51_1_.jpg

Thx Akisha was wikid, spoke to carl a couple of times, he said to me o no being gutted by the predator again,lol he loved the pic with me holding the blades to him, he was realy thankful that I let him keep 1 of the pics, ye was colectionmania reaper was a blast :)

Now how awesome is that?! Those are some lovely photos, especially the two with Carl, those will be something to treasure. Well, they all will but those two are just magnificent.
~Estelle

was going to go to that collectamania,but the weather has held me back,did last year though!looks like you had a great time mate!!

now that looks like a fun time ....I've always wanted to meet him. not just because of predator but for the whole apollo thing...

one day creed...one day

wow look at carl apollo creed brief raiders player predator victem lol nice pics. I wish i could meet carl especially im a fan of his role in rocky also and im a member of the raider nation haha

Great pictures and I love your suit!

I met Michael Biehn about 2 years ago here on the east coast. He was a super nice guy to chat with.

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back