Rambo First Blood Bridge Parts

Raven1973

Guys, I was very lucky to acquire part of the front side beam, that is on the side of the bridge when the Character of Rambo is arrested by Teasle (which is covered by metal flashing, and a bolt. This chunk of wood is approximately 18" high and ways an absolute ton! The bridge was torn down after a long battle to save it, but alas due to the cresote it had to go. :-(

I have a great idea for a display, but until I start it, its just been stuck on my shelf in a temp display until I get the display plaque and the other materials....so stay tuned guys. :)

bum.jpg

bpic.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, I was very lucky to acquire part of the front side beam, that is on the side of the bridge when the Character of Rambo is arrested by Teasle (which is covered by metal flashing, and a bolt. This chunk of wood is approximately 18" high and ways an absolute ton! The bridge was torn down after a long battle to save it, but alas due to the cresote it had to go. :-(

I have a great idea for a display, but until I start it, its just been stuck on my shelf in a temp display until I get the display plaque and the other materials....so stay tuned guys. :)

bum.jpg

bpic.jpg

The part I have came from this part of the bridge apparently.

bridge5.jpg

Could you seal it with something to limit the fire risk? That's a really rare prop to have. I wonder how many other fans ended up with chunks. Heck i'd have paid shipping for one if i'd known anyone there just because it's something unique.

Regan, did you ever make a thread here with all your screen used and replica 'First Blood' items? You must have one of the best collections out there - certainly in the UK, maybe even in the world..?

Regan, did you ever make a thread here with all your screen used and replica 'First Blood' items? You must have one of the best collections out there - certainly in the UK, maybe even in the world..?

Hi Buddy

I dont think I have done one specific thread with all of my stuff, but to be honest mate, Ive flogged the issue to death over the last year or so on here. :)

...definitelly NOT in the "world" , I tell you this !

this guy simply can every single piece of garbage he can find since he cannot afford high end collectible stuff

...definitelly NOT in the "world" , I tell you this ;)

I never said I had the worlds largest collection did I? I have spent serious money on some of the props, like the screen used Hero Rambo 3 boots in the past, but wouldnt boast about it. I have been very lucky to have GOOD FRIENDS (I suppose you have heard of "Friends"? :confused) who sent me a lot of what you called "Rubbish" from the filming locations for the First Blood movie.

For me, it doesn't matter if the stuff is worth a $1 or worth $100,000 as they have sentimental meaning for me, not what they would command on the open market. That's what being a TRUE fan and a collector is all about, not how much money one has to buy stuff when it comes up. I will always respect those who make, and adapt props along with the displays, with improvisation and with their own imagination, any day of the week, rather than those who think they are true collectors due to being lazy and don't do bugger all, apart from try and shoot other people down due to a tiny hint of that little green eyed monster me thinks. We all get a tad envious from time to time, but most of us on here are adult and respectful enough to keep it firmly in our mouths. It seems that some cant do that however. :cool

...definitelly NOT in the "world" , I tell you this !

this guy simply can every single piece of garbage he can find since he cannot afford high end collectible stuff

Listen, it was me that was praising the collection, not Raven himself.

Now perhaps something is being lost in translation, as I'm guessing english isn't your first language, but your post comes over as offensive and ignorant.

It's bad manners to come into somebody's thread and declare their collection "garbage", that's just plain rude.

Your statement is also without merit. Screen used props, parts of sets and so forth have a great value, be it financial OR sentimental, in the eyes of many collectors. Take for example pieces of Jabba's sail Barge from ROTJ, or sections of The Orca from JAWS. Are they "garbage" too?

:rolleyes

Listen, it was me that was praising the collection, not Raven himself.

Now perhaps something is being lost in translation, as I'm guessing english isn't your first language, but your post comes over as offensive and ignorant.

It's bad manners to come into somebody's thread and declare their collection "garbage", that's just plain rude.

Your statement is also without merit. Screen used props, parts of sets and so forth have a great value, be it financial OR sentimental, in the eyes of many collectors. Take for example pieces of Jabba's sail Barge from ROTJ, or sections of The Orca from JAWS. Are they "garbage" too?

:rolleyes

Right on Al! :thumbsup :cool

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back