Rambo "Eplosive" arrowheads.

Did you clean the box and sand it a little bit before to apply the primer ? Sanding will help the primer to "catch" the piece.......same after primer, you can gently sand it to use the paint to fix to the primer.......

Did you clean the box and sand it a little bit before to apply the primer ? Sanding will help the primer to "catch" the piece.......same after primer, you can gently sand it to use the paint to fix to the primer.......
I have not done this. thanks you for the tips.

Did you have made one for yourself ?
Willing to share the result you got with both the box & "explosive" heads ?

I use automotive primer and paint but I don't think I used primer on my Razorbacks box. Paint has held up fine.

I have not done this. thanks you for the tips.

Did you have made one for yourself ?
Willing to share the result you got with both the box & "explosive" heads ?
No, I didn't make one of these Razorback box but I made an explosive arrow but, often, when the primer doesn't stay, it's because the piece is dirty or oily !! I usually use automotive primer and paint because they are stronger.

Does anyone know what type of arrow that is? I wouldn't mind getting at least one to attach the exploding tip to for show.
I might have what you need to make a screen accurate two part arrows if you can help me with the "explosive" black mat vinyl card for my own box

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back