lucianoz

Hi everyone,

my name is Luciano and this is my first post in the forum. I am a Sculptor - Creature and Character Designer. I just want to share with you the last prop I made with the goal of receiving positive criticism. Thank you and hope you like it! :)

Wow, very nice. You must have some pretty good reference pics. Very close to screen used. (y)
Hey Tri Laser, thank you. Actually getting reference images was easy because exist only three decent pictures of the original screen used mask. Those were taken at the ex Stan Winston Studio. Then you'd have four more taken at production in lower quality. I tried to get references also from the original movie and from a video with the worst quality in which Predators are dancing. I would really like to have more reference images to produce a more accurate piece.

Hey Tri Laser, thank you. Actually getting reference images was easy because exist only three decent pictures of the original screen used mask. Those were taken at the ex Stan Winston Studio. Then you'd have four more taken at production in lower quality. I tried to get references also from the original movie and from a video with the worst quality in which Predators are dancing. I would really like to have more reference images to produce a more accurate piece.
I have quite a few reference pics and have a cast from the film mould and i have to say you did a fantastic job. Would be great to see you tackle some more bios in the future :):cool:

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back