Ralph's Mandalorian Build (Beskar version)

I said it before in the Facebook group and I'll say it again here, this Din build was utterly astounding to see develop. Your project is one of the direct pillars of inspiration for my own. Thank you again for sharing it with all of us. (y)

I said it before in the Facebook group and I'll say it again here, this Din build was utterly astounding to see develop. Your project is one of the direct pillars of inspiration for my own. Thank you again for sharing it with all of us. (y)
Thank you so much, Andy!

Hope you had a great Halloween!

I finally 100% completed my season 2 Din build. Yesterday I received my Rising Phoenix, which was the last missing piece.
Here's a video of the full, finalized display :)

Below are some videos and pics of the full thing. Better videos and pictures incoming!

251323785_4755266957837896_1846916773248904869_n.jpg
252327910_4754980594533199_6344224692449909683_n.jpg
250742746_4752474381450487_7410022423248758861_n.jpg

processed-b4cf4af6-2ae9-405a-a8f0-e4020638834d_ITdBtvFk.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you so much, Andy!

Hope you had a great Halloween!

I finally 100% completed my season 2 Din build. Yesterday I received my Rising Phoenix, which was the last missing piece.
Here's a video of the full, finalized display :)

Below are some videos and pics of the full thing. Better videos and pictures incoming!

View attachment 1508658
I had a pleasant Hallows Eve I hope you and the family did as well! Congrats on picking up the Rising Phoenix kit, have you given any thought about doing an installation video for that in the future? Also I've probably watch this clip a dozen times today, I can't get over how fantastically floppy those ears are. :D

I had a pleasant Hallows Eve I hope you and the family did as well! Congrats on picking up the Rising Phoenix kit, have you given any thought about doing an installation video for that in the future? Also I've probably watch this clip a dozen times today, I can't get over how fantastically floppy those ears are. :D
I am definitely going to put a video together about all of my parts and how things are secured :) Maybe in the next week or so.

That's so awesome! Can you post side by side photos of the original Anovos paint job with the new alumiluster paint job?
Thanks so much! I ended up not sticking with the Anovos :) The bucket seen in all of the recent images is actually by Nomad Props - and is based on Darren Pattenden's digital sculpt, but slightly modified to make it's shapes more closely resemble the EFX.

Some better pics! :)
IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG
IMG_0067.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0069.JPG
IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0077.JPG

Last edited:
Hi all!

I thought I'd put a quick video together that showcases where and who I got all of my Mandalorian costume bits and pieces from. Hope this helps you on your quest (should you decide to put one together yourself). I'll make another video at some point soon about how I went about attaching everything.

I'm starting to feel like I'm always showering praise on your build Ralph but it's always warranted. It's just sooo great. This is video is a fantastic road map for all the pieces to make a first rate mando for anybody interested in starting one. I'm definitely looking forward to the attachment video because I'm still fuzzing on that area once I get items in hand in a few months. I'm also very curious about the espresso/shoe polish weathering you did to your flight suit.

A couple of new additions! I received my working Rising Phoenix courtesy of Jon Hammer and my new flight suit top and bottom by Steven Walker. There wasn't much wrong with my old flight suit, but it was the oldest part of my build. So some of the details on it were not as clean as I'd like. But that has now been addressed by Steven's amazing work.

Had a ton of fun taking this out to the Pride march in Providence, RI this weekend! Mando and the Rising Phoenix were a big hit with the crowd :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back