Ralph's Mandalorian Build (Beskar version)

You can really see how great the costume design is when it still looks awesome without all the armor on top. The undersuit is so practically designed that it all makes sense. Incredible build (y)

You can really see how great the costume design is when it still looks awesome without all the armor on top. The undersuit is so practically designed that it all makes sense. Incredible build (y)
Thank you so much! I am really excited to see it all come together :) It's a tough journey, especially when you're staring at all the loose parts for quite some time. But seeing it all fit and work together is such a magical moment :)

Looking forward to sharing it fully complete very soon!

So excited! Everything but my helmet and right gauntlet arrived today :) So I've started the task of attaching everything to my soft parts. Hopefully more by the end of the weekend :)
122866588_3688294804535122_2872708975463635816_o.jpg
123082156_3688294897868446_3349384343081744340_o.jpg
123140877_3688294974535105_3203973846017347069_o.jpg
123142789_3688295041201765_1362849866859184633_o.jpg

First time I got to throw these on together :) Shoulders are now attached. That's the last of it.

Just need to wait on my helmet now. Which should be here by the end of the week. Excited!
IMG_20201103_161625_626.jpg

Wow!!! Awesome project...really takes me back to when I first started getting serious about costuming (2006). Yes, weathering will certainly help but man have you got this thing nailed. THIS is the way :) Happy New Year!

It does look fantastic. Just one more nitpick ;) The side panel on your blaster needs rotating 180 degrees, its upside down. I've just spent 3 days modelling up a version to fit lasertag electronics inside so it just jumped out at me.

Wow!!! Awesome project...really takes me back to when I first started getting serious about costuming (2006). Yes, weathering will certainly help but man have you got this thing nailed. THIS is the way :) Happy New Year!
Thank you so much thire! Happy New Year to you as well!

It does look fantastic. Just one more nitpick ;) The side panel on your blaster needs rotating 180 degrees, its upside down. I've just spent 3 days modelling up a version to fit lasertag electronics inside so it just jumped out at me.
Thanks neophyl! Which plate are you referring to? I definitely think that the blaster currently is the weakest link of the whole suit :) The safety pin on mine is not painted gold yet either :)

On the right hand side (as you are holding it) there's an L shaped plate with 2 small button headed hex screws. It bridges the upper body and top frame above the trigger. The edge with the 2 small screws should be located towards the bottom.

If you look at the blaster factory version (which I would love to own but far to spendy for me) FIELDMARSHAL Aluminum Bergmann Mandalorian Blaster -SHIPPING NOW - Blaster Factory the plate is in black on the picture and shows the correct orientation.

On the right hand side (as you are holding it) there's an L shaped plate with 2 small button headed hex screws. It bridges the upper body and top frame above the trigger. The edge with the 2 small screws should be located towards the bottom.

If you look at the blaster factory version (which I would love to own but far to spendy for me) FIELDMARSHAL Aluminum Bergmann Mandalorian Blaster -SHIPPING NOW - Blaster Factory the plate is in black on the picture and shows the correct orientation.
Thanks for pointing that out :) Would definitely have to get a new blaster at that point since this one is printed in one, solid piece :) But will make sure to check for that when I do (somewhere in the future) :)
I have to get my jetpack, spear, dark saber, and season 2 armor first :p

I am blown away yes a long journey and great of patience means it simply comes together in due time. Loved all the photos and HDC does outstanding work no doubt. Look forward to seeing it all weathered when you have time. Congratulations to you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back