Unlimited Run Raiders of the Lost Ark: Fertility Idol 24k gold

Sent a PM. I’m in for. Solid cast with glass eyes. I’ve been putting this off long enough. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is considering an idol or anything else from me, I would recommend not waiting. My retail business goes on tour in April and I will likely have to stop taking new orders then. Anything in progress will of course get finished, but I probably won't be able to start anything new. I do take payments, so you're good as long as you have it in the pipeline by then.

Oz

Received my idol today and it far exceeds my expectations! Oz responded immediately to each communication from me. Kept me in the loop as things were progressing and was totally a professional. Top marks.

The idol itself is drop dead gorgeous!
One of the nicest pieces in my collection.

ce76a9b3e9fec17b5340f4b9e7e03dd6.jpg

62ef5989db859638a00a77be864d6673.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll let Oz handle the pricing question, but here is the distressed version I just got from him (on the right, next to the plated version for comparison).

Working with Oz is GREAT - he was always fast to respond via email and was very collaborative as we zeroed in on just how much to age the idol. I was going for a look that conveyed it had been sitting around, ignored for quite awhile. I get that gold doesn't tarnish, but a shiny idol always looks too "factory fresh" for my tastes. I am very happy with the final results.

The dark spots in the second image are reflections from those parts of the surface that are still shiny.

Idol comparison-1.jpgmy_idol.JPG

I have an idol with glass eyes that a customer ordered then cancelled and it is sitting half finished. Would be willing to give someone a deal if they wanted to finish it. They normally sell for $1200 but I'd be willing to take offers.

First of all, apologies for necro post.

Secondly, I’m finally pulling the trigger on this.
Giddy as a school boy (wrong movie, I know…)!!!!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back