R2 in Love - Short Film

Very cute.

I have a question about Artoo units in the actual SW universe. Don't you think they would actually have tracks instead of wheels? I mean, considering the type of terrain they are usually put into?

Nice film! And AWESOME droids!! That Artoo is decked out!

(teeny weeny itsy bitsy nit: why no classic sound effects for wheels and dome turning? I mean, we heard the real-world bearings, but we aren't supposed to. ;) )

Nice film! And AWESOME droids!! That Artoo is decked out!

(teeny weeny itsy bitsy nit: why no classic sound effects for wheels and dome turning? I mean, we heard the real-world bearings, but we aren't supposed to. ;) )

We actually tried contacting skywalker sound to get those sounds but they couldn't give them to us. And we weren't able to get clean sounds from the films.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

We actually tried contacting skywalker sound to get those sounds but they couldn't give them to us. And we weren't able to get clean sounds from the films.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Weren't the actual sounds for both 3PO and R2's "motors" actual electrical window motors?

Also, really well done!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back