R2-D2 help ?!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guardian

Hi all I didn't know if this would go here, but I want to build a 1/6th scale R2-D2 as screen accurate as it gets, I don't even begin to know what the dimensions for R2 are, does anyone know ? or where i can go to check ?

Thanks,
-Mike

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ViperRecon

There are vinyl model kits of R2 in that scale, and Kenner did a relatively recent one for the 12" figure line (I have this one). One of these would be a great place to start rather than building at that scale from scratch I think...

Mark Snyder
Seoul, Korea

Guardian

already a member, Mike. Yeah I know a base figure would be easier, but wheres the fun in that ?!!!

-Mike

Guardian

Spanktakular .... Thanks for the link, i didn't know starshipmodeler had that caculator on the site .?.

-Mike