R.I.P. Patrick McNee

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dcarty

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It certainly seems like a lot of my childhood is passing away this year.

Rest in well earned peace, sir!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jheilman

Sr Member
I will always remember my mom (passed away last year) and me staying up after the evening news to watch reruns of the New Avengers back in the 80s. Later I discovered the originals and fell in love with them. I have never seen anything prior to Mrs. Peel, however. As a huge Game of Thrones fan, I'm embarressed to admit that I didn't realize, until very recently, that Diana Rigg plays Olenna Tyrell. I know she's pushing 80, but in my heart she will always be Emma Peel.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The other night the wife and I were watching "This is Spinal Tap" and during the party scene who is one of the guests? I shouted from the living room, "Holy crap! It's Count Iblis!" The wife ran in from the kitchen, took a look at the screen and said, "oh, yeah!" :lol Again, my wife is the best!

RIP, sir.