R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall.

predator paul

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall. Thank you for bringing the greatest sci fi creature to life. May 9, 1955 – April 10, 1991.

Sadly it is the anniversary of Our Gentle Giant's passing. Please post your tribute photos here?

Thank you .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
no pics from this post but just want to add that he was a great thespian he brought the pred suit to life with his manerisms that now we come to love and look for in others portraying the preds.
here's to you Kev hope you're watching and feeling proud of the inspiration you have given us

I do not have pics either but i would just like to say that this man is my hero and that i would like to say thank you for the inspiration and thank you for your great performances R.I.P KPH

Man that makes me soo sad. Yeah R.I.P. Kevin… Never forgotten, always loved.
Thank you for posting this.
It’s such a shame he never got to see what a huge slew of fans he has. There’ll always be a place in my heart for him. He’s such an inspiration to me in so many ways.
~Estelle

also :

Have the HL members ever thought about banding together as group to raise and donate moneys to cancer research in Mr. Hall’s name?...that would be great.

Hello,

Yea it really does suck that he is gone.I remember reading about his passing in fangoria magazine when I was 16,my first reaction was man that really sucks,who is gonna be Predator now.I found some pics to contribute.Some don't realize it but he also portrayed harry in Harry and the Hendersons.R.I.P Kevin Peter Hall,man of many creature talents.....

AlienFacesPredator-thumb-550x394-34.jpg

4294565459_46707dca68.jpg

24439302A3pQG70PuMshRlpxtcywUz5UnG3.jpg

FilmHarryHendersons.jpg

harryandthehendersons.jpg

Daren

That picture of KPH and Arnold really accentuates the difference in size between the two of them.

Predators need to tower over humans...

Yeah today is my birthday and I had no idea that he had died on my 8th birthday. My birthdays will be more memorable now with more knowledge about his date of his passing.

the blokes a legend but as long as the lair is around kevin and stan will be celebrated as they deserve to be, without these men we wouldn't be here! stan created the creature , kevin gave it life

R.I.P Kevin peter hall & stan winston

I remember reading an article about his death in the Saturday edition of the Kansas City Star. Which, thinking about it now, is pretty damn cool. Actually, they had made mention of "Predator," and my Mom grabbed me and told me to read it.

He spent almost all of his career behind foam latex, and here, the Kansas City Star is paying homage to him. That's pretty goddamn respectable if I say so. It's the midwest afterall.

I remember reading over the article, and they had a picture of him, and my first words were - "He wore glasses too!" and "He was black?" Yup, I'm being honest. Before that article I'd never imagined there being a person inside the suit. But, I am glad I read it because it showed me the man who had brought the Predator to life.

I think it's safe to say that, most people who do that kind of work for a living don't realise the kind of impact they have on people. Stan Winston, Kevin Peter Hall, etc, etc. How they inspire us creatively to pursue our dreams and work our damndest to realize our dreams. That might seem a bit over dramatic, but who here didn't feel that sudden empty, sad feeling when they showed Stan Winstons photo at the Oscars a couple of years ago? Who here didn't atleast water up in the eyes? Come on, don't be shy.

I never had the privilege, or oppurtunity to meet either Stan Winston or Kevin Peter Hall, but they have both influenced me more than they'll ever know.

Rob, if i could hand out "GOLD stars" as well as warnings, you sir would get 5. ( and you managed it without 1 "**** you" hehe )

110% true, i guess these guys are HUGE icons to many people, but never realised it.

all i know is KPH made some foam latex / rubber whatever you want to call it, come to life, and give us THE BEST movie monster EVER.

KPH IS and always shall be " THE PREDATOR "

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back