Quills added to my Usurper p1

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tatsu

Wow those are some really long dreads. As for quills, yeah you'll need a bunch & the best thing will be to align them Up & away from the eyes, almost like they follow the black motted skin spots. You might also want to consider different sizes, shorter ones closer to the Eyes & face & larger ones towards the back of the crown.

Just suggestions man, that thing's a work of art & the quills already on look great, just putting in my 02¢.

oneuglymf

Thanks guys. The more I look at it, the more I want to vary the quill sizes. Shoot, its all glued in. I'll deftly remove and re-work some. stay tuned.

Those are Hez dreads btw if anyone is wondering.

Tatsu

Thanks guys. The more I look at it, the more I want to vary the quill sizes. Shoot, its all glued in. I'll deftly remove and re-work some. stay tuned.

Those are Hez dreads btw if anyone is wondering.
It's awesome for sure. I wasn't critcizing them, just suggesting a varied sizes on the quills was all. But man they do look awesome.