quick snap of Luke ROTJs

jediscout

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally have unboxed the last of my Luke ROTJs & am working on getting them displayed. Thought I'd take a quick pic of them on the floor--before they go into attractive cases and look dignified. :)

There's a couple random custom jobs in there, some very old-school early work before any of us knew what parts they had on them..and then a bunch of slow progressions toward the eventual Licensed versions. Have some blanks I need to get to work on, some electronics that need TLC... (oh, and one TV remote control!)...

But it's enough just to have finally gotten them out of storage! There are a couple MIAs. Think they're in the EU box--haven't cracked that one open yet. But for your viewing pleasure: a bunch of Luke ROTJs scattered on the floor!

6a00d834528b3269e201539310295e970b-pi

Ahhh I bet you can't wait for women to come over to your place and notice your amazing collection of vibrators. :behave:lol

Awesome collection there mate

Hilarious! But ave4uevoli, I am a female. My women friends generally think they're kaleidoscopes. It's the guys who usually think they're vibrators... :confused

Ahhh I bet you can't wait for women to come over to your place and notice your amazing collection of vibrators. :behave:lol

Awesome collection there mate

Favorite is still Viper's original Stunt sabre. It's always going to be in my top 5 builds.

I'm also pretty fond of my old Hez sabre with the pepper grinder knob that JDPilot snagged for me when we had dinner together many years ago.

Neither are accurate, but both really engage the artist in me & both seem more like small sculptures than precision-machined items. Both are unique labors of love, and in the case of the pepper grinder V2--just a darn good time. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back