Quick note on my P1 run

ptgreek

So I have decided that my next run of P1 Bio helmets will sell in the form of a raffle....

....ha ha ..just kidding ..I just couldnt resist!

So here's the dealio. All the bios from the last run shipped out today. I was going to begin the next sale this week, but as life would have it, I am booked this weekend and since the new ones arent really ready to go yet, I would rather hold off on the sale till next week. So for all those waiting for me to drop the bomb..take a breath and relax. The final run will probably be up to 10 bios. Im doing my best to crank out all I can, but new jobs are coming and my daily production rate is slowing down. When it is done I may be able to do a few request ones in a timely fashion. The mold is surprisingly doing well ( with the help of some polyurethane mold release. ) smaller pits are starting to widen Im afraid, and it is only a matter of time before I am forced to remold off the fiberglass master we made. If it helps I can make an announcement the day before the sale rather then just spring it.

the bios will again come basically in Kit form. they are raw rigid urethane resin cast with noting more then the flash trimmed off. I will try and get as close to the edges as possible, but this bio was molded with out much past the edges so there may be a little that you will have to sand/dremel off. There are mold flaws from a 24 year old mold that can easily be sanded or filled to your desire. the price will remain $150.00 USD plus shipping. there is one Bio with a deformity in the crown from where a registration key did not sit properly. It will go for $100.00 and would only take a bit of bondo to correct ..or could be left in for anyone who wants to get creative and maybe add their own flair for a battle damaged look.

I hope this post helps answer some questions that I've been getting PM'd on

again thank you all for the kind response to this offering

-George

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back