Quick Joker Make-Up tips

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BREAD WARRIOR

Hey guys so as a favor to my sister I decided to don the make up for the first time in years as a quick build in between projects...

And now I remember why I swore I would never do make up again. The last time I did it, it was sub-par by RPF standards and this time I wanted to nail it. I'm going for the interrogation scene look and was wondering if any fellow Joker costumers or make up artists had any good tips or tutorials to help out with the process. The parts I'm having a lot of trouble with are the eye shape/one smeared eye and the lines that go from the scars up the face near the nose. Thanks in advance guys any help would be greatly appreciated an here's basically the look I'm going for...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BREAD WARRIOR

Hey man thanks for the links, ironically that's kind of what I did. I know there's way better jokers out there but I threw it together from my old costume in about 4 days so I think it turned out pretty well. An scars were rigid collodion but they don't show up real well in the pics.