Quick 1:1 Dwayne Hicks / Kyle Reese

wilysteve

Sr Member
Hi all, just wanted to show a bust I threw together from spare parts today. I used an old cast of my Michael Biehn sculpt, an old wig I had lying around, and painted the eyes, teeth and eyebrows - but I don't think it turned out too badly in the end. It was a nice little project for the day.

DSCN4042.jpg

DSCN4041.jpg

DSCN4040.jpg

Let me know what you think.
Cheers,
Steve :thumbsup

Wow, the finish work on that is great!

Is it silicone?

The hair is PERFECT!...and hair is usually the thing that kills 1:1 busts!

brad

Haha, happy for a days work. Most people would be overjoyed to achieve that level of quality with months of work.

Looks fantastic

Thanks for all the comments guys! :thumbsup

darthwhitey
Re: Quick 1:1 Dwayne Hicks / Kyle Reese
Wow, the finish work on that is great!

Is it silicone?

The hair is PERFECT!...and hair is usually the thing that kills 1:1 busts!

brad

Cheers Brad. It is silicone and theres a very small amount of hair insertion around some of the hairline to help the look but it was a very good wig :)

Heman
Re: Quick 1:1 Dwayne Hicks / Kyle Reese
Looks great. Id like to see him done up with the foomanchu from the abyss.

Cheers

Thanks. Maybe one day I'll do one like that or his character in tombstone would be cool :thumbsup

Steve

Incredible work Steve. I sent you a PM regarding this bust. Could you please get in contact with me? In the meantime, I noticed that Steve hasn't been on here for a month........would anyone know the best way to contact him?

Cheers

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back