Qui Gon Ultimate FX Wally world exclusive

IMFletcher

I found this at Walmart as an exclusive "Walmart". I bought one for my son. Its pretty cool for 35 bucks

6923456434_a894988e8d_z.jpg

6923456448_51eb854b30_c.jpg

6923456450_01eb0353d7_c.jpg

Last edited:
I like these better than the FX versions, these can take a beating....

Really? I've unfortunetly found they can't stand up to little boys. We picked up both the Anakin and Vader for them last year and within a month or so LEDs are burned out in around the same place on each blade. Typing that actually vaguely reminds me of something about the FXs I once read - is there a join in strips of LEDs at that point that might be repairable? Just odd that it's in the same place on both sabers.

And what does that say about the FX? I was thinking of picking up a Vader removeable blade, but don't like the idea of never being able to cross swords with the kiddies.

I had one, but for some reason I just grew unhappy with it. I gave it to a friend for his son. I still have the other three, and plan on buying the Obi TPM and possibly the Maul in August. I haven't had any reliability issues, but I haven't been dueling with them either.

Cool saber. I say that Qui-Gon Jin and Luke Skywalker would have been an awesome team! They both were a little 'grey' and knew how to get the job done!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back