Questions about Imperial Crew costume

Sketchman

Greetings all. I'm about to purchase a black jumpsuit to use for an Imperial Crew uniform. It has the symbols on the shoulders and pockets and pouches where there suppossed to be. My question is about the rest of the uni. I know the jumpsuit is not appropriate for officers, but did the crew members wear the same kind of boots as the officers? Did they wear gloves? I'm pretty sure the belt and hat were the same, but am unsure of the other bits...any thoughts or imput would be appreciated.

The crewmen (Scancrew fro example) wore the jack boot style which is known from german border guard.

here is the image of the boot:

boots.jpg

I used them on my AT-ST costume which is the same setup:
2.png

<div class='quotetop'>(madphisto @ Aug 9 2006, 10:12 AM) [snapback]1296952[/snapback]</div>
The crewmen (Scancrew fro example) wore the jack boot style which is known from german border guard.

here is the image of the boot:

boots.jpg

2.png

[/b]

Wow, great costume. Where did you get the helmet?

Brian

<div class='quotetop'>(madphisto @ Aug 9 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]1296952[/snapback]</div>
2.png

[/b]

Sweet pic....

Any inside info as to where you got your coveralls ??

I have the rest of the kit, and was having a set done.. but got let down badly..

Cheers

I used a rallye style working suit for my SW overall. The company producing them is named "Kübler" (Ger). I got the overall via ebay but I think the seller doesn't ship outside europe or even not outside germany - I am not sure. Note that all details for SW coveralls were added later - this one doesn't come this way from the factory ;)

This is the base overall

overall.jpg

The helmet is scratchbuilt by a friend and made of fiberglas with a german police riot helmet liner inside and milled parts of aluminum.
Some of the range finder dtails need to be upgraded as I got the parts after my troop so the fiorst there is a substitute.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back