Questions about foam and Bat Armour

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Baruthulous

Hey guys, so I would love to go see Dawn of Justice next year in the Bat Armour, but I have a few Questions.

Question the first - I'm using pepakura for the helmet atm, but am using foam instead of card. Do I still use Body Filler (bondo) for finishing? Or is there another type of product for use with eva foam specifically?

Question 2 - Looking at this shot...
150417-news-batman-superman.jpg

What material is that cape? I like the texture it has to it. Anyways, that part is a while away, just thought I would see if anybody knows what it is.

Thanks guys and keep up the rad work!

Baruthulous

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TJack

Master Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I haven't made a foam costume do I'm not sure if adding bondo to foam will work/is a good idea, but it's probably best to add this to your existing build thread rather than create a separate thread for it. Also, this should be in the DC section.