question

it has also been answered before somewhere, i know there is alot to read and it will take time but sift through the old posts, you'll learn alot, hell of alot that way

First off wrong part.Second IDK about celtic as far as I think his mask might be a bit reminicent of a celtic knot?Gill because of the lines on the sides of his helmet.Wolf because he was the only predator hunting the Pred-Alien in other words the only predator cleaning up the alien infeastation (in even more words a lone WOLF).

Only answering as Swift Knife is miles off course. So many random threds and reposts going up of late :)

WOLF was named so because he came to clean up the mess, as did Harvey Keitel in PULP FICTION, HK character was called WINSTON WOLF.

Apparently the strauss are fans of Pulp Fiction, which i cannot fault them for.

Usurper wins the Prize for this Trivia.

I think we should start a thread " Things you should know about Predators" and list all the trivia Preda-nerd facts in there. Then there will be less of these threads

....or just think for a second before they post..."hmmm, this is a Predator based forum, which means all things Predator are probobly somewhere in here. Is my question/topic/random thought something original or a subject that may have been discussed in the three years this place has existed. Maybe I will search the boards first. That will save memory space for the server."

....scratches head.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back