Question: What do you use to make a bio mask?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Yautja Overdose

Hey, im thinking of making a predator mask and bio, i know how to make the mask, but im not sure on what material i would have to use to make the bio, any sugestions?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

khan1

Hey, im thinking of making a predator mask and bio, i know how to make the mask, but im not sure on what material i would have to use to make the bio, any sugestions?
it depends on your budget,most people here have bio's made out of resin(sometimes glasfibre reenforced)but if your budget is limited you can make it from papermaché(i've seen some on here that are very well done and you can't see it's papermaché)or you can go with the pep files :) good luck with what ever you try

Lflank

I made one from ordinary posterboard coated with paper mache and then strengthened with epoxy resin.