Question: What do you use to make a bio mask?

Yautja Overdose

Hey, im thinking of making a predator mask and bio, i know how to make the mask, but im not sure on what material i would have to use to make the bio, any sugestions?

khan1

Hey, im thinking of making a predator mask and bio, i know how to make the mask, but im not sure on what material i would have to use to make the bio, any sugestions?
it depends on your budget,most people here have bio's made out of resin(sometimes glasfibre reenforced)but if your budget is limited you can make it from papermaché(i've seen some on here that are very well done and you can't see it's papermaché)or you can go with the pep files :) good luck with what ever you try

Lflank

I made one from ordinary posterboard coated with paper mache and then strengthened with epoxy resin.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.