Question to guys who do charity work at hospitals?

Cjames3

I see where some folks will dress up and visit children at hospitals and was curious how yall got in to that? What dept did yall get in to contact with? Looking to do the same with my Mech armor batman and my AK Batman once i get the cowl in.

I see where some folks will dress up and visit children at hospitals and was curious how yall got in to that? What dept did yall get in to contact with? Looking to do the same with my Mech armor batman and my AK Batman once i get the cowl in.
Contact the hospitals you're thinking of visiting directly and set a time up.

Check on FB if there's already a charity group in your area, if not, maybe you can get something going.

I started at the front desk letting know what I'd like to do. It took a bit but they got me to the right person. Once you are there, there is usually some documentation you'll have to sign to ensure you follow whatever the hospital's rules are and if they allow it. After that keep in contact with your POC and hope they can grant you a visit in costume. it's touch and go depending on the number of kids and condition, but they'll usually work with you and schedule a time.

I'm gonna sdnd some emails out Monday when I get back in town. I currently work at a big hospital and so I am hoping that will help me out getting this thing going. Thanks for all the responses amd help!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back