Question on Ruffkin's Celtic Bio

keefer

Hey all.....

I am really itching to puchase one of Ruffkin's Celtic Bios.....but I want to be sure it will fit my mask and look proportionate to my suit. Currently I have Hird's Celtic, and it does fit perfectly and is proportionate. I just got a monsterroom undermask...anyone here know whether Ruffkins will fit and not look too big? I dont want to look like a bobble head...I love the look of his bio...but I fear it may be a touch too big. Any comments or feedback greatly appreciated! My current suit with Hirds bio.......

mysuit.jpg

mysuit.jpg

I know his Celtic is supposed to fit a faceless Mander AVP head, but not sure about the monsterroom undermask you have.

chuck makes great quality stuff........but too big for the monsterroom mask in my opionion.You suit looks identical to mine............nice job.

thanks all for the comments.....I know Ruffkin makes quality parts, I own his gaunts, and anything I have seen of his looks to be pretty screen accurate as well.....so quality is definately not a concern, its the size of the bio. So,if its too big for a monsterroom mask, then I am not sure its in the cards for me...which is too bad, as I love the design of it. Thanks again for all your feedback!!!

I can check on that for you, I have a monsterroom undermask and will have a celtic ready to pull from the molds tomorrow.

Wow Chuck! You're still alive?

Nice to see you again! and for once someone actually owes you something which is me so I'll stop messing around and get back to work. ;)

Ok, I checked it on the undermask and the dome fits the monsterroom mask perfectly. The face area sticks out further than the lower mandibles though. So it would work with the undermask, I guess sizewise it depends on how tall you are and what frame your body is to tell if it would make you look bobbleheaded or not.

Nice to see you again! and for once someone actually owes you something which is me so I'll stop messing around and get back to work.

Your not the only one I'm waiting on stuff from Mike, no worries I'm in no rush I know I'll get it :lol:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back