Question on Jack Sparrow CABoots (Standard or Custom)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Markyb916

Just wondering if anyone here can offer advice on the above boots.

I've been looking to getting a pair of these boots for a little while now but with the cost in mind and the fact that I'm based in the UK (They're based in the US) I want to make the right choice.

Caboots make two versions. The standard and the custom. I have the following questions.

1) Are the two visually the same? I have heard tales that the bell cuffs on the standard version aren't cut at an angle or have as much flare.
2) If buying the custom boots what options should I choose for the most screen accurate.
3) If you've bought either boot. Which did you buy and what did you think (any photos would be a great help).

I've contacted CABoots who said that both are accurate but the customs allow me to play with the options.

Thanks in advance.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.