Question On 1:10Th Neca Scaled Trophy Skulls

evil h

Heya folks...

First time posting under this name (though I used to post ocassionally under "Manitou", but apparently forgot my password or....something, as it won't let me log in as that anymore)...

Anyhow, I've been collecting the Neca Predator line now for a while, and I'm in the process of converting one of my spare showcases into a trophy room for my Pred collection...Many of the skulls I'm including in it, I'm sculpting myself, while others I'm taking from various other collectors lines (King Kong Weta skulls, Dinosaur model skulls, ect.)...

My question though is this - After having looked over the net as best I know how, I see that there are a number of people who make resin castings of trophy skulls for Hot Toy scale Predator displaying, but not so much the 1:10th scale Neca Predators...

Am I just missing where such may be available, or does no one really offer such to any large degree?...

I'm quite interested in including a number of memorable Sci-Fi races in to my display, and I'm just curious if I'll likely end up having to sculpt them all myself, or if possibly someone already makes them for fans, and I'm somehow just missing where they're available...

Any help on this would be hugely appreciated, and thanks muchly for Your guys time...

Neca released 2 different toysrus exclusive packs that come with skulls. There is a human skull and spine and a super pred skull in the city hunter/beserker pack. The classic alien/classic pred pack has an alien skull and a pred skull. Hope that helps at all.

Yeah, I'm aware of the skulls included with the Toys R Us exclusives...Though I don't own any of those skulls yet (I do own the figures, I just came about them loose through action figure trading forums and what not), I was referring more to trophy skulls along the lines of Klingon and other sci-fi races/species that You often see offered within the 1:6th Hot Toys scaled hobby...

Thanks for the response though, I greatly appreciate it...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back