Question Question for management (answered)

phebert

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi

I recently became a premium member and while I was visiting paypal this morning I notice there is another bank listed called Green dot bank. Is this your bank?
I just need to know so I can delete it and inform paypal of suspicious activity if its not.

Greendot themselves are reliable. I have used them for years now. It's scammers who use their reload cards for fraudulent activity that give them a bad name.

Re: Question for management

I have one more question. Is it okay to tell the people who are posting that they are looking for something that I have what they are looking for
as long as it is posted in the junkyard section?

I have one more question. Is it okay to tell the people who are posting that they are looking for something that I have what they are looking for
as long as it is posted in the junkyard section?
The only place that someone should be asking/looking to buy something is the WTB (want to buy) sub-forum in the Classifieds section. If they have started a WTB thread, you (as a Premium Member) can post a response in that thread.

The only place that someone should be asking/looking to buy something is the WTB (want to buy) sub-forum in the Classifieds section. If they have started a WTB thread, you (as a Premium Member) can post a response in that thread.
Thank you.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back