Question for anyone who owns a Bonehunter and other bios

xdmray

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone can tell me if Uratz's bonehunter is similar to any other Bio's shape. what is it most similar to? i think it looks like it has the same shape as a P1.
Any help is appreciated.

Daman

I use to own the bonehunter and it fit my half mask by biohunter just fine. It also fit my full mask by manowar. I believe mike makes his bios over a monsterroom mask/armature. Hell chime in if im wrong.

agreed with batmanvspredator my bonehunter fit under my monsterroom half mask fine. You have to adjust it so your eyes line up with the lenses but it didn't seem to have any gaps or anything. I would say the fit is more like a celtic than a P1 just because of the eyes and how long the "face" is.

Pretty sure Mike uses the Ruffkin mask as an armature, but the bonehunter may well have been sculpted before he started doing that. xdmray, I got one of your early halfmask casts and it fit most of my bios ok. P2 was the only one that seriously didn't fit at all.

Here's my Gort on it if it helps you at all...
IMG_1852.jpg.gif

Bit of a gap at the back, but nothing that a more serious fixing system wouldn't sort out...I was just using a magnet. Velcro would have been better.
IMG_1853.jpg.gif

IMG_1852.jpg.gif

IMG_1853.jpg.gif

that's what i was looking for. so i guess since it doesn't fit the P2, then most likely won't fit the wolf either. thanks for posting the pics Paul. appreciate that. cool to see my work again too.
cheers

Came in a little Bit Late on this but, yeah the BH bio was sculpted based on a similar arc to a Biohunter Ancient Elder or Ruffkin Celtic.
The plaster armature was reverse engineered based off the Ancient Bio from print outs.

So far no Bio's of mine was sculpted on any mask armature cuz I found it a bit Impractical when it comes to molding,
but I may sculpt a BoneHunter 2.0 down the line based off dimensions of a DB P1 Gen 2 mask

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back