Question: Am i supposed to paint a bio black before i do a custom paint job?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

berserk wolf

'Cuz on my cheap party city wolf bio, i just went ahead and spray painted it silver and i am going to go for a weathered look. How do i do that?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mannowar

You could do it one of several ways, but the two that I use are either to base coat it silver and then sponge on black acrylic and wipe off, streaking downward from top to bottom... or... paint it black and sponge on silver acrylic and wipe off from top to bottom. The latter will obviously give you a much darker based armor. I use a slightly damp paper towel for wiping off the acrylic. If you want a slightly dirty or rusty hue, after doing the black (or silver) weathering, take some transparent brown acrylic, such as transparent burnt umber and sponge it on, either all over or in places and wipe off.