Question about the 11th Doctor...

jedibugs

So, I was just thinking about something earlier, and I was wondering if you guys could help me... I cannot recall a single instance of Matt Smith mentioning his two hearts! Am I nuts, or has he really not mentioned it in his two seasons as the Doctor? As much as David Tennant went on about it, it seems weird that he wouldn't have, but I'll be buggered if I can remember it!

Anyone have an example?

Now that you mention it, I'm scratching my head on this as well! There HAS to be at least one line where he mentions it. If not, no big deal.
We know they're there and that's all that matters!

I have a vague recollection... hang on I'll check the TARDIS wiki...

Yup I was right. The ep where Amy is in a faster time stream: The planet was quarantined and it's mentioned that the disease was fatal to species with binary vascular systems such as the natives and Time Lords. So #11 has mentioned his two hearts at least once.

I have a vague recollection... hang on I'll check the TARDIS wiki...

Yup I was right. The ep where Amy is in a faster time stream: The planet was quarantined and it's mentioned that the disease was fatal to species with binary vascular systems such as the natives and Time Lords. So #11 has mentioned his two hearts at least once.

Mystery solved! Thanks!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back