Question about pach store. Are they good?

Miles

First post here. I am brand new to lightsaber stuff but i ordered a lightsaber from the pach store after seeing a video of it on YouTube. it says there was 33 in stock at the bottom of the page when I ordered it. i got and email that it shipped. however when I track it, the site says only the label is printed not given to dhl.

I was curious if this is typical and if it is, how long before it is actually in the mail? I get a little anxious because after i ordered i found a video that said pach store was not shipping their saber for over 1 month after promised date and they had to cancel. On Facebook people were commenting how they were ignored by the customer service.

I hope its ok i ask the question here, im just very nervous because it is a lot of money for me.

Thank you in advanced

Miles

I don't know the place, but when you have already found so many red flags you should cancel the order and ask for a refund immediately. Do not take any chances.

Unfortunately it says on fheir site you cant cancel after 24 hours of placing the order unless its 1 month after promised delivery date.

I am no where near that point. im also thinking that looking for problems will be easy to find. i also found quite a lot of positive reviews.

I just worry. its the way im built.

Last edited:
As far as I am aware, the Pach store is very reliable. Anything I have ever ordered from them did arrive (albeit it did take a while) but even when it arrives, it's really high quality stuff and it DOES arrive. I believe they are just a reseller of sabers, not an actual company that makes sabers. What I would do is shoot them a message on Facebook and see about your order. They have responded to me through facebook pretty well, so maybe they will also respond that way to you?

As far as I am aware, the Pach store is very reliable. Anything I have ever ordered from them did arrive (albeit it did take a while) but even when it arrives, it's really high quality stuff and it DOES arrive. I believe they are just a reseller of sabers, not an actual company that makes sabers. What I would do is shoot them a message on Facebook and see about your order. They have responded to me through facebook pretty well, so maybe they will also respond that way to you?

Thank you very much for the response. I feel better.

As i mentioned earlier i just get nervous ordering from new places

I can't speak for this company out of my own experience but I've heard they're a valid seller. Plus when a shipping label is generated it doesn't mean that the item shipped. It just means the seller printed the label. Eventually you'll see an update saying the item has been accepted which means that it's been dropped off with the courier or mail carrier. From that point you'll see shipping updates as your package is accepted to different locations on it's way to you.

Have a look over on Facebook and join some of the FX lightsaber groups and pretty quickly you'll be able to find people who have bought there recently and can give their experience for the latest on shipping times.

I bought from them a few years ago and they were fine then.

I have an update on this if anyoneis interested. I have been very stressed but i think its in the home stretch now. I received a shipping notice on aug 27, and it reached dhl in hong kong on sept 1. It hit the usa the next day.

There was some kind of customs thing that said my package needed to be inspected, im not sure if thats normal or not, and it said package on hold at 8am yesterday. Then at 10:30 pm it said arrived at sort facilities in ohio.

I called dhl to see if everything is good since it had package on hold earlier in the day. They told me it has cleared customs and is still going to be delivered Tuesday. They said it might even come sooner, but im not going to count on that.

Anyway, i really am getting very excited for it.

I plan to use it as a display piece in my home office. Im trying to find a nice stand for it. Im looking on etsy for something.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. The package is on hold. Dhl said it missed the truck and needs to take the next. Im going to stop watching it

Last edited:
The saber from the pach store arrived today. The saber was actually in customs until Tuesday evening. the dhl customer service was not correct when they told me it was out of customs on friday.

The box came with customs tape on it saying it was opened and resealed by customs.

Regarding the saber itself, it took me a few minutes to figure out how to power it on. I think the interior piece had become dislodged.

I really like the saber and it really is remarkable looking. The blade is quite bright and the sound is good. i haven't figured out how to adjust the volume. i have bad hearing so i have difficulty hearing it.

The door to door was just under 3 weeks including holiday and weekends. Considering it was in customs for 4 or 5 days, its not bad at all.

I purchased a 89sabers version of the fallen order broken hilt and that came early in the week. That is an empty that i will keep for display. i think the ultimate works is slightly nicer, but only because the screws that hold the top of the saber are hidden on the ultimate works. Also the UW has black handle where the 89sabers is the same color as the hilt. I painted it and now they are bothe quite similar

Last edited:
The saber from the pach store arrived today. The saber was actually in customs until Tuesday evening. the dhl customer service was not correct when they told me it was out of customs on friday.

The box came with customs tape on it saying it was opened and resealed by customs.

Regarding the saber itself, it took me a few minutes to figure out how to power it on. I think the interior piece had become dislodged.

I really like the saber and it really is remarkable looking. The blade is quite bright and the sound is good. i haven't figured out how to adjust the volume. i have bad hearing so i have difficulty hearing it.

The door to door was just under 3 weeks including holiday and weekends. Considering it was in customs for 4 or 5 days, its not bad at all.

I purchased a 89sabers version of the fallen order broken hilt and that came early in the week. That is an empty that i will keep for display. i think the ultimate works is slightly nicer, but only because the screws that hold the top of the saber are hidden on the ultimate works. Also the UW has black handle where the 89sabers is the same color as the hilt. I painted it and now they are bothe quite similar
I have an installed 89 Sabers Fallen order hilt as well. It really is one of my favorite hilts. Glad your pach store hilt came in! I like pach store since if you purchase an installed hilt, you can use the core in other sabers they come out with.

I have an installed 89 Sabers Fallen order hilt as well. It really is one of my favorite hilts. Glad your pach store hilt came in! I like pach store since if you purchase an installed hilt, you can use the core in other sabers they come out with.

I have a kylo ren saber coming from hasbro toy shop. They have it on ebay for 110 new.

I think that will be my last saber for a while. I actually bought 3 total different fallen order sabers since my initial post.

My sister is going to Disney in February, so im hoping they have that fallen order saber in stock then

Last edited:
Here are the 89sabers and the ultimate works side by side. I painted the handle of the 89sabers and the vents in both.

I have another coming from etsy, which i believe is the lgb version

I can update the picture once it comes in so they are all side by side if anyone wants to see it.

The only thing that isn't perfect with the 89sabers is the screws on the top fin things, which are hidden on the UW version. they are both terrific.

Attachments

• 20210910_090214.jpg
    20210910_090214.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 66

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back