Question about masks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RedBaron

Greetings Hunters, So in about a month I plan to buy my first mask and wanted to ask a couple questions first. I did use the search and have spent the last few days reading hundreds of posts. I'd rather buy from people on here and support the community than get a random mask on the bay or a rubies, I'm very obsessive when it comes to costuming.

O.K. so I think I want to go with a P1, does anyone here sell blanks?

About how much would one, a blank, run me?

I love the dbp1 gen 2, how rare are these?

I need a mask that will be suitable for basic mandible animatronics and can wear a bio, are all preds ok? I noticed a lot of people talking about open mouth preds not fitting under bios.

Anyway I hope this is in the right forum, it's not a huntorial but the header said a place to ask questions Thank you for your time and happy hunting.
-Richard

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

hit up biohunter76 for the DB mask ..they are great ( big mask) will accommodate a basic animatronic ( mostly lower mandibles ). Do you have an idea how you are going to animate it? Talk to Casey ( biohunter76) perhaps you can figure a way to make it work in the casting. It will fit a few bios ..and speaking of Bios ..he is your man too

RedBaron

cool beans i'll hit him up, I am a predator on a budget so i was gonna try to set up a rig similiar to grusderk's maybe, gotta figure out what im gonna use for an underskull and if all else fails hit the books. ive never used fiberglass before. eventually i want to upgrade to proper animatronics tho. on a side note i've been in communication with a guy over at a diy site and later this year he's going to do a complete tutorial on a relatively cheap motion cannon that moves with your head. when he does ill post a link up.