Quentin Tarantino Paper Props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SaintNoOne

The T man uses many props throughout his film universe such as Red Apple Cigarettes, Jack Rabbit Slims, Big Kahuna Burger, etc. I wanted to get some Tarantino prop together. And hoped you guys would like to do the same.

Along with Red Apple, Tarantino also uses Morley Cigarettes. Here is a pack I made but it may need some tweaking to get it to actual size. I would do it but Idk how. morley.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SaintNoOne

Here is The Red Apple Pack And The Morely Pack, A Big Thanks to YinChih Lin for the template and his Morley Pack
I tried to get as screen accurate as I could with these. Hope you enjoy, if you have any better or you can tweak these, feel free just post them here.

Red Apple Side 2.jpg Red Apple Side 1.jpg Red Apple Front.jpg Morley_cigarette.png

Scan_20151120 (2).png Morley Cigarettes Most Acurate.png

SaintNoOne

Also came across this, I think someone on here posted it a long time ago but it deserves to be in this thread so

Big Kahuna Burger Cup!
Z
Big Kahuna Cup.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.