Quality predator masks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kevthepred

HI Guys i am new to this site and woiuld like to get some answers from ya , I have been interested in PREDATOR since P1 and i am looking into purchasing a realy good quality AVP latex mask preferable with a working jaw system , I have seen some from a guy Named GRUDERK from Mexico . Now his images look descent enough of the work he is doing but a photo never tells the full story , After reading some of the comments on this site with regards to his work am i doubts now.

Another guy who is making top quality predator stuff is DRAGONSKIN STUDIOS in the UK but he is awfully expensive allmost unafordable but top quality. Can anybody give me the contact websites of ANYONE who is making a working jaw system mask that is of realy top quality and also the costumes too cheers.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.