Quakevirus Brother Boar Wip ---- Bobcat Eyes Added.

SMOKE

The title says it all... I got bit by the Predator bug baaaad! lol :D Here's the plan: I'm going to build 4 Suits all together.(Thank my wife guys!) The first suit is done. Suit up video to be posted tomorrow. the second suit is this thread. After I finish it, I'm going to have to sell one of the two to cover the majority of the costs for the 3rd and 4th build.. my wife's she pred. :D and one for my daughter. She's 3 and just LOVES "daddy's preadatear" . She even helped me put the Dread Beads on. Her's will be a challenge as it has to be breathable but still look up to snuff. :D

Time to get started. I have a 4 Suits to build and I have until Halloween.

So far I have a gallon of latex already ordered. I picked up a Mr fantastic costume torso for $3 at the flea market some where along the first build's journey and I got some kick ass hands and feet from The Director here on the lair. Thanks bro!! (y) (y) That's right double thumbs.

I think the hands are Seahunter hands and the feet are RufkinToys.

IMG_0957.jpg

Alot still to do. I'm currently scoping out masks to see whats available and what not. I want to go with a different look with the head and armor. I've been looking at alot of lost hunter pics for inspiration for this custom. After i get the pants situated I'll go ahead and latex it and go from there. ;)

Thanks for looking and commenting folks. I'm hoping I can get this one together alittle quicker than the last. (y)

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, this is gonna be awesome. Glad the wife has allowed you to build her a suit, now you can hunt in style lol Are you thinking of making your skin 2 part - so muscle top latexed and then the pants?

Am interested to see what you will come up with this time, but one things for sure, after you last build, this is gonna add up to one AWESOME!! build

p.s. looking forward to seeing your video of you other suit!!!

Glad the parts got to you safe and sound. I look forward to seeing them painted up.

Your other parts are going out in todays mail. You should have them this weekend. Let me know when they arrive.

*Insert Popcorn eating emoticon here*
I'm going to fasten my seatbelt and enjoy the ride. Can't wait for this to play out!!
Kudos buddy! And Mrs. Quakevirus is definitely a keeper.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, this is gonna be awesome. Glad the wife has allowed you to build her a suit, now you can hunt in style lol Are you thinking of making your skin 2 part - so muscle top latexed and then the pants?

Am interested to see what you will come up with this time, but one things for sure, after you last build, this is gonna add up to one AWESOME!! build

p.s. looking forward to seeing your video of you other suit!!!

Yeah man she's awesome!! I can't wait to get to her suit. I've been checking out Sheela reference pics to get some ideas cooking on her suit. I think when the time comes I'm going to pick up one of Termokk's smaller Masks for her suit.

Yes this one will have a two part skin. This build should come out abit better that the last. Less armor, more details, more leather. more badass. (y)

After my kids nap, I'm suiting up and making the video. ;)

Glad the parts got to you safe and sound. I look forward to seeing them painted up.

Your other parts are going out in todays mail. You should have them this weekend. Let me know when they arrive.

Thanks again bro!! I'll most likely order some pros aide today and once I get the skin latexed, I'll get started on the paint up. Hopefully at that time I'll have a mask picked out and on the way. Decisions, decisions. s

And PartSss?? man this surprise has me in suspense!! I can't wait!! Will definitely let you know when they arrive bud. Thanks again, your too too generous man!

*Insert Popcorn eating emoticon here*
I'm going to fasten my seatbelt and enjoy the ride. Can't wait for this to play out!!
Kudos buddy! And Mrs. Quakevirus is definitely a keeper.

Thanks bud! She is definitely a keeper. :love: She said, " You should make one for me and for Chloe(our daughter) so we can go out to Cons and Halloween contests together, It would be soo cute." I said "YOU GOT IT!!" haha

Get that popcorn ready..I'm just waiting on the post man and this build will really start moving. Need that latex!!!

Saturday deliveries bring Saturday Updates. First I need to thank my buddy Robert "The Director" for his way to generous contributions to this build. I don't think I can thank you enough bro. (y) (y) Second (thanks to Robert) These little surprises showed up in the mail today!

:D :D Blade gauntlet blades (not sure of the maker) and a latex P1 Cod piece(not sure on this one either)
IMG_20120128_171318-1.jpg

This couldn't be a more perfect addition to the build. Especially since I finally narrowed it down to (thanks to Gene) a Brother Boar Predator with a few upgrades (y) .

So far this is what's on the way and what if have(I'm sure I'm forgetting something).

On the way:

Gallon latex
16oz pros aide
DBP1 mask and dreads from Biohunter76
TokyoRose's Quills 2 sets
MeanGene83's Boar Bio V2
Green and red Laser modules

What I have:

PermaWet
1/4 sheet of sintra
Mr Fantastic Muscle top
SeaHunter hands
RuffkinToys feet
P1 Cod Peice (Donated by The Director)
Gauntlet blades (Donated by The Director)
A few Trilaser Tips from Biohunter76

Thanks for Looking and Commenting Guys a Gals..Here we go again! (y)

Glad you got the parts O.K. Since my modeling room has been shut down by the grandkids moving in my build has been put on hold. I knew these parts would be put to good use.

The parts will definitely be put to good use my friend. And the grandkids moving in is a good thing in my book. It'll be time well spent. Who knows, maybe when your build starts back up I can help you out in some way. (y)

I am subscribing to this one. I love to see suits come together.

I think it's just awesome as all Hades that your wife is supporting you on these and it is also cute that you will be having a mini PRED at your side. :cool: (y)

A family that hunts together... stays together.

I am subscribing to this one. I love to see suits come together.

I think it's just awesome as all Hades that your wife is supporting you on these and it is also cute that you will be having a mini PRED at your side. :cool: (y)

A family that hunts together... stays together.

I am indeed a VERY lucky guy! She is amazing and will make a great She-Pred. My daughter LOVES my predator, she likes to help me put the beads on the deads :) .

Wow, sounds like a master plan is in progress. I will be watching. Good luck!

::insert diabolical laugh:: muahahahhaa! Thanks bro! This is going to be a good week for updates. (y)

Your Helmet is on the way!!! Boxing it up today, should hit the post next week.

Can't wait to see your paint up on my new baby!

Yay!!! :D Can't wait to get it bud! I have an idea, already, on how I want to paint it. (y)

this going to be a great costume once finished . keep the updates coming!

Thanks man! How about a small update tonight.

Update: Got the mannequine restuffed. back upright dressed and ready for latex. Let's see what the post man brings tomorrow. :D

IMG_1022.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting folks! :D

Finally some things are starting to roll in the mail. Today I got my gallon of latex and Apoxie sculpt. The Apoxie sculpt is for the shoulder armor. I plan on using some sintra as a base and sculpting the detail on.

The Mr. Fantastic suit has a collar on it so I used some scrap chip board to help it hold itself up. I think I'm going to latex the top first then the legs second in two different sessions. I just need to take in the back aittle and add the heavier zipper to the back. Also I need to add some foam or something to the legs to add some muscle definition to the skin.
IMG_20120202_232741-1.jpg

Latex and Apoxie Sculpt.
IMG_20120202_232157-1.jpg

Can't wait to see what the mail brings tomomorrow!

Thanks for looking folks, we are starting to pick up steam with this build. (y)

This is going to be great. Got one eye open at all times on this build. I was thinking of making a 2 part costume using the mr I method (or in your case mr Fantastic lol) so will be interesting to see how this 'pans' out.

Good luck bud, I have my sofa and popcorn to hand.....

This is going to be great. Got one eye open at all times on this build. I was thinking of making a 2 part costume using the mr I method (or in your case mr Fantastic lol) so will be interesting to see how this 'pans' out.

Good luck bud, I have my sofa and popcorn to hand.....

Happy to hear you'll be following me along on this bud. It's gonna be a fun and interesting one I think. :)

I'm not worried about the top as much as I am the bottoms. I need to get some soft foam to make some thigh muscles out of before I latex them. Not sure how that's going to turn out.. :unsure:

Can't wait to see how this turns out

You and I both brotha! (y)

Small update:

Still waiting on the Compressor, Hopefully my friend will bring it by sometime this weekend and I can get started on the top of the skin early next week.

Tonight I decided to start on the shoulder armor for the Boar. Tonight I made some sintra bases and tomorrow I plan on starting to apoxie sculpt the hell out of it. :D

Oh yeah I got myself a Neca Boar figure for ....references..yeaaaah references...Atleast that's what I'm telling the wife. (y)

IMG_20120204_002109-1.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting folks! . (y)

Starting is starting lol and they are some great looking shoulder armour.

Funny enough, thats the same excuse that I told my wife. She just rolled her eyes and carried on walking. Result! I think this build may cause me to go bad to my armour and revamp - again lol

Nice start bud

Thanks bud!

Update:
I got some time this weekend to sculpt out the shoulder armor with apoxie sculpt. Not an exact match to the Boar's armor in P2 but close enough. Looks abit beat up i know, but that should transfer over to some awesome weathering effects. In theory...lol

I'll get better pics tomorrow....when the wife isn't a sleeping dragon.
IMG_20120206_005644-1.jpg

Thanks for looking folks! I wonder what the mail might bring tomorrow.

Looking good so far! I know this one is going to turn out even better thasn your first one. Question, where are you going to store all of these suits!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back