QMx Robatto Sonic now ready for ordering

That is Ainswort, that one is disputable. I was thinking he said that he used the original molds (bucks) that he still had from the movie but in reality he used some kind of re-sculpt (as I understand it, I could have it mixed up). I don't think we can count him :lol

Last edited:
To be honest, I think the Robatto sonic is a high water moment for this hobby. Seriously. Has there ever before been an offering like this? The primary prop from a tv show made to exacting standards, by the same guy who made it for the show??

Has that ever happened before? I think it's nuts. Great time to be in the hobby for sure.

I just remembered another instance... Also from QMx. The Tesla they sell is built by Kenney Palkow, who also made/makes them for the show. Maybe the Farnsworth, too, but I seem to recall that that wasn't one of his. I could be mistaken on that score, though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back