QMX? Any updates?

Cirielle

Alrighty - putting this out there because a guy over at Serenitycollectors.com just got his money back from the Mal gun (and I am assuming that he did such without asking) and on top of that the QMX site is down?

Is there any news of what is going on with them?

I know one person said they hadn't paid anyone any money since April and that they may go out of business as soon as July 31st.

I also know that Mike from Razor's Edge stated that he had talked with them and they said the Mal pistol was shipping out in July....

So did I miss anything?

there is already a 16 page thread about this, and no. :unsure

Yes but I thought that was more concerned with Mal's gun versus the company as a whole....

Which this is questioning more of the company as a whole and what is going on since the site is down and a refund has been issued when one was not requested....

I am more than fine with moving this to that thread if that is the best course of action???

The blog is still accessible via the web. So if they MEANT to shut down the site because they're out of business, they didn't do a good job.

But dont' sweat it. They'll have it fixed by third quarter 2007 :lol

Thanks - like I said it was another person reporting this over on serenitycollectors.com and I figured you all would definitely know!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back