Pyramid Head Costume, Set and Short Fan Films

Egon Spengler

Master Member
Well I haven't posted on here for some time now but I just had to share this with everyone.

For some time now I have been working on creating Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2.
I managed to get it finished just in time for Halloween. I also managed to finish building a replica of a hallway from the game.

My girlfriend (dressed as Maria in the photos) and I made two short videos of Pyramid Head. They are pretty funny. Check them out :)

The Sadness of Pyramid Head and The Loneliness of Pyramid Head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sadness of Pyramid Head.

A Short Fan Film

The Sadness of Pyramid Head, an alternate ending which follows Pyramid Head through Old Silent Hill's residential neighborhood. Sad, alone, depressed after James left the town with Maria, he wanders the streets alone... all alone...

Click here to download
http://rapidshare.de/files/7238286/SOPH.wmv.html

Then Click
Select your download: FREE
Scroll to the bottom and wait for the countdown to... "count down" for the link to appear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Loneliness of Pyramid Head.

Click here to download
http://rapidshare.de/files/7281538/LOPH.wmv.html

Then Click
Select your download: FREE
Scroll to the bottom and wait for the countdown to... "count down" for the link to appear.

A very, very, very special thanks to my girlfriend for the camera work for the videos. I could not have done it without her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now the photos :)

Me and my girl in front of the replica set of a Blue Creek Apartment hallway from Silent Hill 2
IMAG0062nnn.jpg

Costume photos of us.
515409.jpg

520018.jpg

524126.jpg

Looks sweet, but I never played the game.
What IS a "Pyramid Head"? Can't really make out the details - Do you have higher-rez versions of the photos? Or lighter shots?

Here are some photos of Pyramid Head and Maria from the game.

May contain pictures that some consider 'spoilers'

Maria
maria16.jpg

maria_03.jpg

mariapic8.jpg

Pyramid Head

PHEADS1.jpg

pyramidhead12.jpg

I'll post some more pics of my costume later. The wall in some of the photos is a replica of a hallway from the game.

Hey Awesome costume. I liked the movie.. kinda... My Brother was working on a Pyramid Head head a while ago, never finished it tho.. I will tell him to check out your movie. and Maria and the prop walls are great too.

Yeah, really looking forward to the film :) I'm not going to get all hyped about it, at least I'm going to try not to. -laughs- The teaser looks great though.

<div class='quotetop'>(clownluv15 @ Aug 26 2006, 12:44 PM) [snapback]1307468[/snapback]</div>
so what did you make the head out of?i wouldnt mind trying one from the movie.
[/b]

Yeah, I rather prefer the movie version of the helmet.

You still did an amazing job though, no doubt about that.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back