punisher colts airsoft

wolverine solo

t7159punisher%20prop%20002j100.jpg
I tried to find an airsoft version that was close to what was used. These KWC's I got from redwolf airsoft are kinda close. the compensators are alittle long and the actual barrel of the guns to short.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wolverine solo @ May 5 2006, 10:16 AM) [snapback]1238798[/snapback]</div>
t7159punisher%20prop%20002j100.jpg
I tried to find an airsoft version that was close to what was used. These KWC's I got from redwolf airsoft are kinda close. the compensators are alittle long and the actual barrel of the guns to short.
[/b]

Those are awesome, I cant find them on the site. Do you have a link?

click on spring guns, they should show up as newest additions, got them sent here for 86 dollars shipped. I painted the silver highlights on myself after looking at some paused shots off my dvd.

Wow...

did you paint the silver parts? I only see all black or all chrome ones on the website. If so, what paint did you use or did you use rub and buff?

Neil

yes I painted all the parts that are silver myself, used a small bottle of testors model paint. didnt use any of the rub n buff though, wasnt sure if it would help or ruin my paintjob.

You can find the black ones in the US here

And the silver ones here.

I swapped out the silver pieces to the black gun so I would not have to worry about the paint rubbing off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noonch @ May 5 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]1239054[/snapback]</div>
You can find the black ones in the US here

And the silver ones here.

I swapped out the silver pieces to the black gun so I would not have to worry about the paint rubbing off.
[/b]

I was going to do that as well, but you have to buy 4 guns in order to get 2 puisher style guns.

I tried tokyo model company but they didnt have any, they ran out just after I had placed my order, but restocked pretty quick so please be alittle patient. also email them telling them your looking for that specific airsoft and they may get them sooner. I got those 2 for 86 shipped here. paints staying on pretty good, not that replacing the chome parts would make them cooler. I've never taken one apart so thats the way I went. thanks to all who've posted for the kind words, I really like having these in my collection, now if the vest will just hurry up and get here, having one made in my size to order.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimDrakeRobin @ May 7 2006, 11:35 PM) [snapback]1240160[/snapback]</div>
I was going to do that as well, but you have to buy 4 guns in order to get 2 puisher style guns.
[/b]

Yes, but I had no problem selling the "reverse" versions on e-bay and got my money back.

Here is a photo of my first version:
Dsc00018.jpg

Here is a photo of it in the S.O.B. holster used in the film:
DSC00033.JPG

And here is a photo of the new pair with the Houge grips installed:
[attachmentid=7963]

Good Luck ...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bladefans @ May 11 2006, 10:09 AM) [snapback]1242449[/snapback]</div>
Whoa where did you get those grips?
[/b]

Houge grips are avalable at most "Turners" sportsman stores and everywhere online.

Wow.. all those look incredible..

I've gotta break down and get these.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what real versions of these guns would cost?

mutt

Shorty USA is in Newark, Delaware ...... I used to live there and have been by the store at least 500 times and never knew it. Dang it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back