Limited Run Pulse Rifle Wall Rack (ICONS version)

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Im doing a limited run.

Here is the painted version, and what it looks like on the wall.
160 plus shipping. Shipping should be 15 to 25 in US. ,Im guessing. Ill need an address.
I can ship over seas..contact me for details.

I need an interest list of min 6 people. Hopefully not more than 10.

Interested?

Attachments

• Grate.jpg
    Grate.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_2360.JPG
    IMG_2360.JPG
    376.8 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
I tried this Long ago...and it fizzled. It's unfizzling...but I need some interested folks. I have two committed. But not quite enough..

I'm in. Obviously. And payment sent.

This would be a really good time for folks to jump on board. Now that the airsoft rifles are available, they need something to be displayed on. These will look great!

Your hooks look different from the original design. Presumably because a hook cast from resin might not be strong enough.

Some ideas:

Based on the shine of your screws, the heads might be domed. You could use flat heads, and countersink them.

The attachments are visible. Perhaps hide this with a single but wide hook along the carry handle? The acrylic is mounted pointing up, bent forward horizontally, and up again. You get a lower center of gravity in the rifle. But I don't know if the plastic carry handle would have stress over time.

Another alternative is to keep the separate hooks under the rifle, but have the back arms be as short as the front arms. "U" shape instead of "J" shape.
Pre-drill the holes before bending the arms. Black hex screws can be tightened with a hex key.

If you don't want to drill into the front of the rack for wall mounting, consider French cleats. There are thin and locking ones that go by the name of Z Clips.

Good eye. Which brings to my attention.....I need to make some points clear.
I used different hooks. Im not including those.
Im just offering the rack. That allows folks to mount whatever they want to it. Rifle...Motion Tracker...Face hugger...whatever.
Im also doing this to keep the price low as possible. if I offered hooks..or mounts...price would be higher.
All holes on my rack will be filled (screw holes). Sorry...it wasn't a VIRGIN Rack.

Hope that clears that up.

It does. Just offering the rack is cool too. I could use it as a backdrop or base for photos.
But in that case, I would need to save up to buy more than one. Placing them end-to-end so they could support longer props.
How long is a rack?
A Star Wars DLT-19 is around 1,219 mm (4 feet long). Not sure if there are any longer blasters. A Starship Troopers Morita might be, but I don't know the measurements.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back