Pulse Rifle variations!?

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I´m sure this question has been answered before but I couldn´t find any info about it...

What variations of the PR are out there?
- Screws in mag base vs. no screws.
- Screws in /_\ shaped sideplates vs. no screws
- Metal plate on front of the PR shroud vs. no plate

Is there a "hero" and a "stunt"?
Do you guys have any pics that show the different versions?

Thanks in advance,

Markus

Last edited:
Re: PR variations!?

What PR? I'm just asking 'cause I wanna make sure.

Sorry, I meant the Pulse Rifle of course.
I already checked the Alien Legacy forum, but while there ARE a lot of threads about the different PR´s, I couldn´t find a plain and simple comparsion between the various incarnations of this prop :unsure

Markus

Re: PR variations!?

Sorry, I meant the Pulse Rifle of course.
I already checked the Alien Legacy forum, but while there ARE a lot of threads about the different PR´s, I couldn´t find a plain and simple comparsion between the various incarnations of this prop :unsure

Markus
I will see if I can locate the site for hero and stunt version pictures been a long time since I looked at those........Guy

Cant find the site from years ago when they great close ups of the original 1986 PR used in Aliens before the London prop store got it after it was painted black and reworked ,I used that years ago for researching that before starting to collect parts for mine years before construction started on mine, it may be in the Harris collection idk....takes time to go thru all the sites ,they maybe more in that particular site

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back